Monday, July 16, 2007

What's up

I feel like it's been ages since I've posted, with the exception of giving a shout-out to Jessica and Kevin in honor of their anniversary! It's been super busy around here, with fantastic summer weddings (which I'll blog soon!), helping a fellow photographer shoot a wedding in Canton, and doing a major remodel of my client meeting area and kitchen. I'm loving it so far, but the house still looks like a construction zone!

Meanwhile, I had to turn in my new ad for the fall issue of Columbus Bride magazine today, so I spent some time working on it and thought I would share the results! This shot was from Melissa and Tom's wedding back in May and was one of my many favorites from their day:



I love shooting these kinds of images and I think this ad says a lot about my style and the things I look for when creating posed portraits. There's more to you than just a pretty face!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah, how exciting!! Those are MY feet and shoes! I'm so honored that you chose a picture from our wedding for your ad. I'll be looking for it in the magazine!
Melissa