Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nancy and Mike

On Saturday, I photographed the intimate wedding ceremony of my friend Nancy to her fiance Mike. First off, I want to say how honored I was to be part of their very special day, as I am with all of my brides and grooms, but for my friend Nancy it was even more special. Nancy is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, without a doubt. I could not be happier for her and Mike as they embark on this new journey in their lives.


As I said, it was an intimate ceremony, with only family and a couple close friends. We started at Nancy and Mike's house in German Village. The ceremony took place in the beautiful Frank Fetch Park on Beck St., then afterward we walked to Lindey's, where they enjoyed beautiful speeches given by Nancy's daughters and a sumptuous meal.


Here are a few of my many favorites from their day:





































Congratulations, Nancy and Mike!!

No comments: