Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb. 24-Feb. 29

The week of February 24 through February 29 promises to be my trial by fire as I head to Dallas to attend a workshop given by the best photojournalists in the wedding industry. It's always been my goal to tell a story in my images, and the assignments and critiques and hard work of the coming week will all go toward making me better at that.

I'm excited and nervous, to say the least, but it will be soooooo worth it, not only for me, but for YOU!

But why I'm posting about this now instead of afterward is because once I leave, I will not have access to e-mail and I wanted you all to know that. So you can send them, but a reply won't come until the following week. However, if you really need to get me, you can always call me at 614-203-2113 and leave a message and I will try my very hardest to call you as soon as I can.

For my trip, Hildy will be staying with her good friend Lori Price, who runs PawsitiveEnergy, just absolutely the best doggie daycare ever. Find her at www.pawsitiveenergy.com. She's simply amazing and Hildy loves loves loves her. All I have to do is say, "do you want to go see Lori??" and she goes ballistic!

And, as for Howie, big man that he is, a friend will be coming to stay at my house with him all week so he won't be lonely. And for that I'm very grateful!!

So, that's the scoop for next week! I hope to come back refreshed and rejuvenated after having my butt kicked by the best in the business!!! Woohoo!

No comments: