Monday, January 07, 2008

The Cake Studio

I don't know how many of you checked out the Bride Show at Vet's Memorial yesterday, but Melissa and I made the trip to say hi to our wedding vendor friends and see what's new and happenin' with everyone.

The first stop inside the doors of course is Katie Koivisto's GORGEOUS cakes. The Cake Studio is my very favorite local bakery. Katie makes the most amazing cakes with beautiful, unique designs using richly saturated colors - which I just love! Not only that, but these cakes taste AWESOME!

Katie was displaying some new baked favors at the show yesterday and you should definitely check them out. They come in cute little boxes with cute little ribbons and they look fabulous on the placesettings. I shot a few pictures for Katie and thought I'd share them here. They're sure to be a huge hit! http://www.thecakestudio.net






No comments: