Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dwinnell Family Portraits

Bethany came to me through Gina of Gina and Dave, whose wedding (http://kisofotografia.blogspot.com/2007/11/gina-and-dave.html) I photographed back in October of last year.

I liked Bethany instantly and was immediately captivated by Leah, Bethany and Kevin's daughter adopted from Vietnam. What a sweet, beautiful baby Leah is! So I was thrilled to be asked to photograph their family this past Sunday at their gorgeous Old Hilliard home.

We had great weather and Leah was just up from a nap so she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! And Leah LOVES the camera!! What a joy it was spending time with Bethany, Kevin and Leah!

Here are a few images from their session. It was hard to choose, there were so many that I loved!!

This shot was taken through the slats of the basinette Bethany's father made. Gorgeous!
























Thank you, again, Bethany, Kevin and Leah for inviting me into your lovely home to spend time with your family!

No comments: