Monday, April 21, 2008

Tonja and Brad

My first wedding of the season was April 12 when I had the extreme pleasure of spending the day with Tonja and Brad and their wonderful families and friends. Laughter was the order of the day, and their images reflect all the joy that everyone shared. I started with Tonja having her hair done at her house, which was followed by the girls taking a limo to Champp's at Easton for appetizers and drinks called "One Night Stand". How hilarious is a "one night stand" on the way to the wedding, eh?!! The ceremony was held at Temple of Faith and the reception was at Monaco's. It was just a really great day and by the time I left I felt I was part of the family!

Here are a few of the many great ones we were honored to capture:





Can't you just feel Tonja's excitement??


Brad, after having just seen Tonja for the first time. I thought this was very touching.




See what I mean about the laughter?! The whole day was like this! It was awesome!




Marcus, the ring bearer, signing the guestbook with the help of mom.


I love this grandma who would only smile when tickled!



Congratulations, Tonja and Brad! Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your day!!

No comments: