Thursday, March 04, 2010

February Anniversaries

I know - it's March, not February, and I'm late with the anniversaries! Without going into too much detail, let's just say that February was crazy and I'm glad it's over. So, onto the task at hand . . .

I want to send very Happy Anniversary wishes to my two February 2009 couples who've now been married for a year.

First is Emily and Don, married at Immaculate Conception with their reception at the Greek Orthodox hall. I'm very excited to be seeing them again when I photograph Emily's MOH's wedding this coming June.



Next up is Steph and Greg, best friends of Charley and John, my couple from 2005 already now. Steph and Greg had their ceremony and reception at The Sherrie Gallerie, a beautiful and unique spot for being married.



Congratulations to all of you!

No comments: