Thursday, April 01, 2010

Susan and Ryan - Columbus Ohio Wedding Photographer

Last Saturday, I drove out to literally the midde of nowhere to photograph my youngest sister Susan's wedding to Ryan, who fits in with our family almost like he was born into (but not quite, because that would be weird, not to mention illegal). More often than not, as may be with a lot of families, most times I bring a camera around, my siblings and my mom, especially, stick their hands up in front of their faces or stick out their tongues, making getting a good clean image of them practically impossible. Trust me, they were all warned months ago that doing this at Susan's wedding was a no-no, and I'm happy to report that everyone complied.

I had a lot of fun hanging out with my sister and combining sisterly duties with my photographer duties, and was really pleased that my parents got to see me in action doing a job I'm very proud of and lucky to have.

Let's look at some pictures.










Congratulations, baby sister!

No comments: