Monday, August 23, 2010

From KISO Fotografia to Karen Evans Pictures

Big news folks. After seven years as KISO Fotografia, I'm ready for a change. So, effective immediately, my new business name will be Karen Evans Pictures. I didn't realize just how much work it would be to make a change like this; I was just excited to have a new name that better suits me - and, for you all - will be easier to say and spell! Part of the process is done - all the official government paperwork, insurance forms, etc. - and a new blog (http://www.karenevanspicturesblog.com), but the new website is still in the works. I couldn't keep this under wraps any longer!! So, please hop on over to the new blog and check out the new feel. Same great images - all imported from here - just a fresh new look and a new, easy name!

Thanks everyone!!


No comments: