Saturday, September 15, 2007

Portraits - Maternity, Baby, Family

I've been asked a few times here recently if I do family shoots. While my website is geared mainly toward weddings, I also do maternity sessions, baby sessions, senior portraits and family sessions! I bring to those shoots the exact same qualities I bring to weddings: a fun personality and a great eye!

Portrait sessions are done at the location of your choice, be it your home or a place with special meaning to you, and they last anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours. All sessions are $250 with a $100 credit toward prints, and right now I'm having a special where if you book a maternity session with me at the regular price, the baby session is $195 (with the same $100 print credit!!). I also LOVE to shoot family reunions and anniversary parties - great opportunities to capture everyone together!

And don't forget that these images are great for holiday cards! The season will be here before we know it, so don't delay!! In addition to holiday cards, I have a fabulous selection of memory books, magnets, bookmarks and other delightful items!!

Call to schedule your session!! Dates are filling up!

No comments: