Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sarah and Michael's Maternity Session

Before I left for the workshop, I spent some time with Sarah and Michael shooting their maternity session. Sarah, as you may remember, was one of my 2005 brides and she is the owner of You're Invited (www.youre-invited.net), an awesome invitation business. Things are going very well for Sarah in her business and she and Michael are excited to welcome their son, Dominic, into the world.

I went to their house where we got some fabulous shots - some of Sarah by herself and some really intimate shots of the two of them together. I love what we got and feel very fortunate to be able to continue our great friendship in this way.

Here are a few of my very many favorites from our session:










These are Sarah and Michael's own baby shoes they wore when they were tiny little babes!







Congratulations, Sarah and Michael! I can't wait to meet Dominic!!

No comments: