Monday, March 24, 2008

A Wedding for Kitty

I met Kitty Maer (http://www.maerstudio.com/) at Columbus Bride: The Show in 2007. Kitty is a fabulous local wedding photographer and someone I'm honored to call a friend. Kitty also had a booth in the 2008 bride show and, when I stopped by her booth to chat, we both came away saying how fun it would be to work together on a wedding. So, this past Saturday, we did just that.

Kitty's clients, Edit and Marc, were very kind to accept my presence at their wedding. Me, a complete stranger to them, and the third member of Kitty's team. I like to get in nice and close too, so I especially appreciate their allowing me to do so.

Saturday's wedding and reception took place at the Hilton at Easton and was just phenomenal. A large Russian Jewish affair, it was full of music and dancing and food and lots of love. Even though I'd never met Edit or Marc before Saturday, it was easy for me to see how much they adored each other. It was a beautiful wedding and I was honored to be part of it. Thanks to Kitty for inviting me, and thanks to Edit and Marc for allowing me to document their day.





















No comments: